Sunday, March 17, 2013

I am still alive :-)

...wow, it was long break from this blogg, but now I will try to be more persistent in regular writing :-) Hopefully it will go better then with my regular running :-)

However, I am in Sweden again so I will have time for a little more training, especially that I'm going to run my half marathon quite soon in middle of May, so it's high time for getting some shape :-) It would be wonderful if I will run it under 2 hours - that is second goal, the first one is just to run it !!

Today is great weather here, sunny and +1 Celcius degree, so I'm going to have long and slow running sightseeing trip after midday. Of course I will add some pictures from it. I think it will be around 16 km so it will be my new record if I manage this haha, I must.

It will be also a big test for my new running shoes Nike Lunarglide 3.

So, hopefully I will add something here during evening :-) Keep your finger crossed for me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment