Monday, March 18, 2013

yeah... I did it :-)

Helooooo :-)

yeah I did it..!!! I reached my goal and yesterday I run 16 km :-)
I'm very happy and proud of my self, it was one of the best trainings in my life, ever !! :-)

Ok, it was very slow running almost jogging, but full of endorphins :-)
Weather was marvellous, sunny, a little above zero celcius degree, and only this strong, cold wind was trying to stop me, but yestaerday nothing could stop me :D

I took opportunity and run to the Hovdala castle located around 8 km from city centre, below you can see my training, I made also around 20 pictures so you can check how looks area in which I training now. Just click into picture below




I've almost forgotten to write my experience with new shoes Nike Lunarglide+ 3.
...so it was not love from the first sight, but when I got used to it, it was nice feeling of good amortization but still nothing special.
Difference I noticed after 10 km when I started to feel that these shoes are trying to help run my tired legs :-) strange... but it was feeling :-) what is even more important after training I didn't get any scratches or blistres like in my other shoes.

So we will see later what will be happening.

Thanks for reading !!!

Hej då :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment