Sunday, December 9, 2012

Live and Run in Sweden - Welcome to my blog !! :-)

Hi, Hej, Cześć :-)

Welcome to my blog, I will be publishing here everything connected with living in Sweden from foreigner perspective. What is similar and what is completely different in comparison to my country. I hope that it will be interesting either to Swedes and the rest of the world :-)

My goal is to put main focus on sport and especially on running, why? because running is my hobby and it's fun to compare how the same things looks different depending on country in which they have place.

Ok, few words about my self:
I'm from Poland and from time to time I have opportunity to spend from few days to few weeks in Sweden, to be precise, on the very south of Sweden in Scania region.
I love sport activities, now running is my favourite, earlier it was also cycling and football.

Why I want to have blog?
First of all to share my experience about Sweden, second thing is to keep my memories in one place :-), and if just one person will find here something interesting, it means that it was worth to create this blog.

So please comment what you find useful, what is unnecessary, and what should be described.

For the very beginning that's all or maybe not - I will share with you photo from today training, remember winter is a good season for running :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment