Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Never say never


Hejsan !!!

For today I planned to write a general post about Sweden, what surprised me here the most, but I changed my mind :-) and will write about my evening training.

Why, because I am proud of myself !!! If someone would told me one year ago that in 365 days from that point I will be able to run over 5 km without stopping, that I will be running in cold (-4 C, I consider as cold :-)), windy weather, that I will be running in winter  season, in deep snow, in dark forest and in Sweden…. I would tell him:

“Man, you are crazy, it’s impossible, it will never happen!!” So, never say never – it happened today :-) It’s great feeling, when human breaking some new barriers, and this sensation of fulfillment something special that I pushed myself outside from warm room is just priceless :D.

Some pictures and very shaking and too long video ;-) I will add for you in few hours or tomorrow morning, so come back later :-).

edit: I manage to upload photos, have some problems with video, but won't surrender and will keep trying.





Hej då

No comments:

Post a Comment